Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Assignment #1

To be completely honest I took this class because I thought it was going to be another easy English class where we just read a couple stories and take tests on them. On the first day of school I found out that I was 100% wrong! But I'm happy that I was. I'm excited to do something new for once. School Has always been bookwork for me so being able to do this class online is AWESOME because I'm always on my iPod and it's really convenient. What I'm nervous about is being able to figure out how to use it. I've never had a blog and I'm nervous but also anxious to see how this will work out. I hope to learn to be more interactive with classmates and my teacher. My main goal right now is to get a good grade in this class and have a fun time doing it! Oh and I really want to find out more about project infinity because it sounds really cool! This class has already improved my knowledge and thinking by showing me that class can be fun and that we are not restricted to the class room to learn and socialize with our classmates. It's changed the way I look at school completely and makes me feel like this coming year is going to be a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home