Sunday, August 19, 2012

Vocabulary quiz #1 redux

This school year is the same than the past two years. I look around the quad and see the groups of kids that have one popular kid at the center of the circle who gets treated like the apotheosis of the group. I think back to my previous years here and I realize that freshman year is when I began to burgeon. Now i"m an upper classman and i'm starting to find out that there isn't much time left before I graduate and have to grow up. I hope this year I can continue to be a focused and respectful young man and not be a contumacious or a curmudgeon kid like so many others. I like most of my teachers this year. Some are fun,nice, and extremely energetic and others are boring and didactic. The first week of school all of the teachers adumbrated the coming year in their class. All the stuff they throw at you may be beguile but eventually you learn how to enjoy the class and not be ascetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home