Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The medium in the message

After reading the story and watching this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxX66vLSZoQ, I 
saw lots of similarities and differences. One similarity I noticed almost right away was the words being 
Used in the story and video such as paragouge. A difference between the two would be the lack of details in 
The video compared to the story. The video summarized the main points of the story an left out some details 
In the story. I enjoyed the video very much because it was very fun and kept me interested in seeing more.
It wa much more appealing than reading the black words off a white piece of paper and I feel like by using
Both the story and video to benefit my knowledge will help me when we discuss it :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home